Generac Guardian Air-Cooled Standby Generator 7037
Guardian Air-Cooled Standby Generator
Generac 15 / 16 Kilowatt Guardian Series Standby Generator with 200-Amp, Service Entrance Rated, NEMA 3R Automatic Transfer Switch.
The 7037 is a permanently connected standby generator with automatic transfer switch that operates on your home’s existing natural gas (15kW) or LP Gas (16kW) supply. It monitors your home’s electrical supply 24/7, then starts and runs automatically upon detecting a power outage and continues to run until the utility restores power.
The RTSW200A3 Automatic Transfer Switch is NEMA 3R rated for indoor or outdoor use. It automatically isolates the main service panel from the electric utility and connects it to the generator to supply the entire home with utility grade power. ATS includes the Smart A/C Module to manage up to four prioritized air conditioner units without overloading the generator.
- Generac G-Force 1000 Series V-Twin Overhead Valve Industrial Engine
- Indoor/Outdoor 200 Amp Service Entrance Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- Evolution Controller with Multilingual LCD Display
- Main Breaker Located Under Same Panel as Controller
- Certified for 18” to Home Installation
- Included Composite Pad Sits Directly on Soil
- Natural Gas or LP Gas Operation
- All Weather Aluminum Enclosure with Improved Locking System
- Access all Electrical, Fuel, and Battery Connections Under a Single Removable Panel
- Smart Battery Charger
- Bi-Weekly, Weekly, or Monthly Exercise Cycle