Wacker Neuson BPU4045A Reversible Vibratory Plate
SKU: BPU4045A Category: Wacker Neuson
Send to a Friend:
BPU4045A Reversible Vibratory Plate
High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the BPU4045 achieves great productivity. It is an all around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the BPU4045 suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight interlocking paving stone reliably.
- Intuitive guide handle design: The operator changes the direction of travel and speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
- Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and over large areas.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large gasoline engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- The BPU4045 is equipped with a recoil starter. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
|Centrifugal force (lbf)||