Wacker Neuson BPU5545A Reversible Vibratory Plate
SKU: BPU5545A Category: Wacker Neuson
Send to a Friend:
BPU5545A Reversible Vibratory Plate
High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the BPU 5545A achieves great productivity. It is an all-around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine’s performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the BPU 5545A suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight and heavy interlocking paving stone reliably. Infinitely variable forward and reverse operation including spot compaction for easy maneuverability. Ideal for trenches and large spaces.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness.
- The BPU 5545A is equipped with a recoil starter. Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths.
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator.
- The large gasoline engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life.
- A safety cut-out mechanism prevents the operator getting trapped between machine and an obstruction when moving backwards.