Wacker Neuson PDT3A Diaphragm Pump
PDT3A Diaphragm Pump
The PD 3 diaphragm trash pumps can move almost anything that flows. A 3-inch pump that can handle solids up to 1.625 inches (41 mm) and up to 88 gpm (333 l/min), these pumps are ideal for moving water with mud, slurries, and in seepage areas. Built with high-quality components, you will be assured of many years of top performance and durability. Large solid rubber tires provide excellent traction and smooth rolling over rough terrain.
- Aluminum alloy body with heavy-duty pump diaphragm provides a lightweight, low maintenance package that ensures long life.
- Surge chamber on inlet side results in smooth pumping operation by absorbing pressure spikes while reducing wear.
- Oil bath lubricated transmission ensures continuous lubrication to all parts of the gear transmission system, reducing both maintenance costs and lost production time.
- Ductile iron crankcase provides maximum durability. Hardened forged gears extend pump life and provide efficient power transmission from the engine to the pump.
- Straight through water flow design provides high production pumping capacity and less down time blockages.