Wacker Neuson RD40-130 Ride On Tandem Roller
SKU: RD40-130 Category: Wacker Neuson
Send to a Friend:
RD40-130 Ride On Tandem Roller
Due to the specially tapered design of the articulated tandem-axle rollers, the operator maintains an excellent view of the drum edges, the machine environment and the job site. This ensures ideal compaction results. The ergonomic operator’s platform, the vibration-reduced driver’s cabin and the 3-point articulated joint provide for maximum driving comfort. Drum offset allows for easy maneuvering when compacting along walls and provides a smoother finish.
- Three model version available: Tandem-axle roller with two vibrating drums; combination roller with vibrating front drum with pneumatic rear tires; vibrating front drum with oscillating rear drum
- Vibration and oscillation can be adjusted in two levels
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) can be folded back for transport
- Three point articulated pendulum joint offers constant contact for better results, safety and a smoother ride
- Large drum diameter combined with low machine center of gravity ensure excellent compaction quality.